1. Eligibility. AdoptMe.com is an online game platform, the “Platform,” that allows registered participants, “Users,” to adopt virtual pets
AdoptMe.com has a zero-tolerance for bullying. Users who engage in verbal or written threats in communication with the Platform or application, including but not limited to abusive language, threats of violence, profanity, and any and all threats of legal action against the Platform or company, shall be immediately terminated as members and all holdings within the application shall be forfeited.
AdoptMe reserves the right to restrict or terminate any account for any reason, including, but not limited to, spam attacks, DDOS attacks, use of unauthorized bots, falsification of clicks, use of fake accounts, and phishing and scamming Users.
2. Term. This agreement will remain in effect for as long as you use the Platform and/or remain a member of AdoptMe.com. You may terminate your membership at any time by clicking on the "Delete Account" button. Deleting the account is irreversible and all holdings of digital land and collectibles are forfeit upon cancelation. AdoptMe.com may terminate your membership at any time for any reason, without notification and/or without explanation.
3. Intellectual and Property Rights. All content contained on the Platform is copyrighted material and all rights are reserved by AdoptMe.com Users cannot copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any intellectual property, including but not limited to, the images used represent domains, parcels, and collectibles.
Users may mint the collectibles to a third-party blockchain such as Solana, but only through AdoptMe.com’s internal process. Anything minted outside of our Platform shall be deemed as fake and is not authorized. Unauthorized minting can result in immediate account termination.
5. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for all interaction between yourself and other Users. AdoptMe.com reserves the right to intervene at its own discretion. Do not use this Platform to threaten the safety of others. All such incidences will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement channels.
7. Limitation of Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will AdoptMe.com be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit arising from your use of the application.
AdoptMe.com's liability to you for any cause whatsoever will be limited to the cash amount paid by the User for AdoptCoins and only in cases where a refund is due because of a billing error. Under no circumstances shall refunds exceed the amount paid by the customer for the tokens. AdoptMe tokens are sold ‘as is,’ no refunds allowed.
8. Disclaimers. The Platform and service are provided on an "As-Is" basis. AdoptMe.com disclaims any warranty of fitness and any warranty for a particular purpose or non-infringement. AdoptMe.com makes no guarantee whatsoever about any specific results from the use of the Platform or service. AdoptMe.com makes no guarantee whatsoever about the accuracy of the information listed in its directories. AdoptMe.com is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the Platform. AdoptMe.com assumes no responsibility for technical difficulties, including computer malfunctions, disconnects, and server failure. It may be possible for a User's browser to interpret the data from the Platform incorrectly due to technical errors, browser incompatibility, or other errors. In cases where the User's browser displays information that does not match the data saved in the company's servers, the data in the company's servers shall be authoritative. Under no circumstances will AdoptMe.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the Platform or the service and/or any Content posted on the Platform or transmitted to AdoptMe.com Users. AdoptMe.com does not assume any responsibility or liability for any 3rd party advertisers or any other 3rd party offer. User agrees to indemnify and hold AdoptMe.com., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, for any dispute due to or arising out of your use of a 3rd party offer or advertisement or promotion.
9. Disputes. You agree that all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be finally settled under the Rules of American Arbitration Association ("AAA") by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with said Rules. The place of arbitration shall be Orange County, California. The parties hereby renounce any right of recourse that they may have before the court of any jurisdiction except to obtain preliminary or injunctive relief or enforce an award of the arbitrator. If any award rendered by an arbitrator in accordance with this arbitration clause would not be capable of being executed in the jurisdiction of a party against whom a claim for payment is made or where that party resides or carries on business, neither the award nor said arbitration clause shall bar a party hereto from taking action before the courts that have jurisdiction over such other party.